TQ Logistics is a customer-centric, dedicated transportation service partner providing trucks, trailers and drivers uniquely branded to our customers’ requirements. We serve three distinct audiences:
- Companies with Private Fleets
- Companies with a Dedicated Provider
- Companies Using Shipping Carriers
COMPANIES WITH A PRIVATE FLEET
If you are currently running a private fleet, there are many advantages to outsourcing the fleet management duties without losing the advantages of owning a private fleet. If you can answer “yes” to any of the below questions, a DCC model may be right for you.
- Are your insurance premiums skyrocketing?
- Is your administration burdened with managing compliance and HR activities?
- Could your capital resources be deployed from purchasing transportation equipment (a depreciating asset) to building equity in your core business?
COMPANIES WITH A DEDICATED PROVIDER
If you are currently using dedicated trucking services. Perhaps you like the DCC solution but may be considering whether your partner is right for you. If you answer “yes” to any of the below questions, it may be time to have another pair of eyes take a look at your business.
- Are you dissatisfied with the responsiveness of your current provider?
- Have your transportation needs changed?
- Is your current contract coming up for renewal?
COMPANIES USING CARRIERS
Perhaps you don’t fit into either of the above two categories. Perhaps you are a manufacturer and just don’t want the headaches of a fleet; however, you’re curious if it might work for certain aspects of your supply chain. If you can answer “yes” to any of the below questions, it may be time to think about DCC.
- Are you experiencing issues or delays moving shipments by common carrier?
- Do you have regular shipments within a 150-mile radius?
- Is there regularity of shipments on a weekly basis?
- Would you like to provide your most important customers with exceptional customer service?