Companies that use TQ Logistics’ dedicated trucking services do so for many different and varying business reasons:
- Allows you to focus on your core business
- Control transportation costs
- Fulfill customer on-time delivery expectations
- Guaranteed capacity to ship your product in any freight environment
- Display your company logo/brand on highly visible equipment
- Transfers primary liability of operating trucks on public roads
- Remove fleet management duties and truck maintenance headaches
- Transfer the burden of regulatory compliance
- Leverage technology to improve transportation efficiency
- Allows capital resources to be used in your business, not in trucks and trailers
- Cut employee head count and related employee benefit expenses by not hiring drivers, dispatchers, managers, and mechanics
- Reduce management responsibility by leveraging the dedicated transportation model
TQ Logistics makes nearly 10,000 deliveries every week and does so with on-time service levels that exceed 99.4%.
Safety is at the core of TQ Logistics and is our primary focus – above all else! We provide a work environment that is “Safety First” because we represent our customers in the public domain. TQ Logistics is proud to be rated amongst the highest quality motor carriers as measured by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). The Safety Measurement System (SMS) which tracks Behavior Analysis and Safety Improvement Categories (BASICs) is continuously monitored to ensure all drivers are aware and accountable to the safety policy at TQ Logistics.